MLC builds strategies that focus on developing and maintaining relationships — both internal and external — to support the goals of your company. With a strong network of partners, we collaborate with others to support you in additional areas, such as web design, photography and event management.
Any project or initiative that is vital to the success of your organization should have a strategy-based communication plan. MLC develops plans based on extensive analysis of best practices and strategic opportunities, aligning with the business goals of your company. Plans will include key messages for specific audiences and a deliberately timed roll-out of tactics to have the most impact.
- Overarching communication plans
- Digital communication strategies
- Community engagement initiatives
- Emergency communication planning
Leverage your company’s reputation and profile through both broad and targeted media relations tactics. Either part of a larger communication plan or as a stand-alone initiative, MLC will help you find the story that the public needs to hear. From mainstream media to industry and niche publications, we have an extensive database of contacts and a proven reputation with journalists.
- Media strategy development
- News conference coordination
- Media materials development
- Media pitching
MLC Writing Room
You no longer need to wait around for someone to share your story — tell it yourself! Finding the words to effectively capture your company story isn’t always easy. A skilled writer can take your concept and goal and translate it to effective content that makes an impact. We work with a collection of high-quality writers, allowing us to connect you with the right voice for your story. Whether you need captivating web copy or ongoing blog content to spread your message, the MLC Writing Room will put words to your vision.
- Web copy — from scratch or a full refresh
- Feature story writing
- Continuous blog development
- Designed for small businesses, this workshop will give your company tools and tactics for basic public relations efforts to increase profile and raise awareness of your organization in the community.
- Tailored for your specific level of media experience, develop the skills to comfortably maneuver through both positive and critical interview scenarios and be a strong spokesperson for your company.
- Group session (max. 6) or one-on-one training.
- Develop confidence and presence at the podium. Learn techniques to use a speaking opportunity to sell yourself and your business.
- One-on-one training.